This past weekend, I went to Mexico for 3 nights with my best friends from NYC (who also happen to be siblings) and we had a BLAST (as you can tell by the photo collage below). We were a little frightened of going to CANCUN in the middle of SPRING BREAK, but we couldn’t have been more rejuvenated by the end of the trip! As I always say, save your money on the things that bring true meaning in your life and this is a trip I will remember forever. I stayed at the most beautiful hotel right on the beach…it’s called Nizuc Resort & Spa and I highly recommend it if you’re like stunning & modern hotels, with clear blue water, white sand, fresh, high-quality food, and top-notch service. I’m sure that’s pretty much everyone!
Scroll down for highlights from my trip AND my packing list!!
Shop it Online
1. Fringe Bandeau Bathing Suit, Victoria’s Secret $28.50
2. Sleepshirt, Target $16.99
3. Iridescent Sunglasses, Revolve $40
4. Metal Toe Flip Flop, Target $16.99
5. Genuine Leather Tote, Zara $159
6. Anchor Charm Bracelet, Em John $14
7. Cropped Top, H&M $39.95
8. Scuba Skirt, H&M $49.95
9. Beaded Turquoise Necklace, Sole Society $35
10. Black Heeled Sandal, Zara $79.80